PDC Machines Vice President of Business Development along with its representatives in China Silpac International represented PDC at Fifth World Hydrogen Technologies Convention in Shanghai, China 25th through 28th September, 2013. PDC and Silpac highlighted PDC Machines capabilities to supply diaphragm compressors for use in a wide variety of applications including trans fill, Cylinder filling, Off-loading of gases from tube trailers, re-fueling vehicles, buses and materials handling, anywhere where ultra-high hydrogen purity compression is required. Kareem Afzal also spoke about the hydrogen infra-structure on the 27th of September.
- Mensch Measure Recognizing October 8 as “National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day” Adopted by Senate
- Building a Hydrogen Economy
- All Hands/Town Hall Forum on Thursday February, 1 at The Fuge
- First Commercial deployment for clean Hydrogen Forklift Refueling in Japan
- PDC Machines and its Japanese partner Tokyo Boeki exhibited its hydrogen compression capabilities at the FC Expo 2018