PDC Machines’ multi-disciplinary engineering staff brings decades of experience in the design and engineering of custom-made products from diaphragm compressors to alternative energy equipment, pilot plants, reactors, magnetic stirrers and syringe pumps.
Our engineers have completed projects ranging from basic compressors and stand-alone magnetic stirrers and to highly engineering intensive compression systems and pilot plants on a turnkey basis meeting elaborate specifications such as API 618 and stringent plant codes and standards as required for the chemical, petrochemical, and gas producing sectors.
PDC Machines’ engineering operates only the latest in design software using AutoCAD Mechanical to provide computerized drafting, Autodesk Inventor for design and layout, AutoCAD Electrical for electrical designs and Autodesk Algor for finite element stress analysis.
PDC Machines has created in-house, several customized, sophisticated software packages to increase our design efficiency. By optimizing our operations through modern technology and designing new software packages to suit specific needs, PDC Machines’ engineering department stays a step ahead of the industry curve.
Codes and standards
PDC designs our products to comply with a wide range of domestic and international standards:
- American National Standards Institute, ANSI
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ASME
- American Welding Society, AWS
- Canadian Standards Association, CSA
- Canadian Registration Numbers, CRN
- CE marked, European Union (ATEX Directive, Pressure Equipment Directive)
- Chinese, SQL
- The High Pressure Gas Safety Institute of Japan, KHK
- Korean Gas Safety, KGS
- National Electric Code, NEC
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration, OSHA
- Underwriters Laboratories, UL, cUL
- Russian certificate of conformity, GOST-R
Contact PDC for other standards not listed above.