PDC Machines methane gas diaphragm compressors
When you need methane compression that is free of any contaminants and without leaks, the methane diaphragm compressor from PDC Machines is the choice to go with. Methane gas compressors from us are manufactured to give you the highest quality, the best reliability, as well as low maintenance and long service intervals. Those who use PDC Machines have said they get as many as 40,000 hours with only oil changes required and without parts needing to be replaced.
Using our long-time experience in industrial compressor technology, along with cutting-edge engineering and manufacturing skills, we work with our customers to present the best solution to meet their methane gas compression requirements.
From PDC Machines, you can choose between standard or customized methane compressors that come with a vast array of options. We offer many different types of equipment from basic to computer controlled systems, turnkey and skid-mounted.
PDC Machines methane compressor contains:
- The diaphragm methane compressor from PDC Machines is manufactured in state-of-the-art conditions, with all key parts being made by us, so that the highest quality is assured. This also gives us the ability to accommodate rushed delivery schedules.
- Every part of the diaphragm methane compressor design is meant to make component life longer, promote better functioning, and ensure that there’s less and easier maintenance. The cavity contours of the diaphragm manage the diaphragm stress and are machined in an exact way, in order to offer uniform stress distribution. The cavity contours are engineered by a computer and use methods of Finite Element Analysis. Fatigue life is prolonged due to specially treated diaphragm surfaces.
- The hydraulic oil system results in compressor operation that is smooth and quiet, as it’s been designed to ensure that diaphragm deflection is consistent and that there is no knocking, vibrating, or cavitation. Special oil distribution strategies are utilized to get rid of pressure differentials and gradients. A smooth start is ensured because the system has an automatic priming pump, a high-pressure injection pump, and an oil relief valve that also has a bypass valve. A triple diaphragm set makes certain that the process gas is separate from the hydraulic oil, meaning that the final product is free of any contaminants.
- PDC Machines utilizes only static seals so that the methane gas can’t move to the crankcase, making it safe for the environment. The crankcase does not need to be purged or vented, so you won’t have process gas leaking into the air.
- Every process contacting piece is made of stainless steel and high quality strong polymers for corrosion resistance. That helps to stop the diaphragm from failing prematurely and minimizes both cost and maintenance frequency, so that there is less cost and down-time.
- The safety interlock features of the methane compressor consist of shutdowns for high discharge, decreased suction, low oil, low water coolant, and diaphragm and O-ring failure. Enunciators you can hear and see can be provided if you want more protection. This methane compressor is thoroughly instrumented so that it functions automatically without need for manual intervention.
- The PDC Machines methane compressor re-primes by itself at start up, so it automatically unloads. If the high pressure diaphragm compressor isn’t primed right, cavitation will result; this may cause harm to heads, head bolts, diaphragms, O-rings, or hydraulic and process systems. Because there is automatic unloading, there is no need for a technician to re-prime the compressor.
- Duplex and two-stage diaphragm methane compressors are horizontally opposed designs that reduce horsepower demands and energy costs.