Diaphragm compressors for a wide range of applications
- Fueling hydrogen fuel-cell powered vehicles and forklifts with material handling
- Fueling storage of Fuel-Cells used in backup power generation in telecommunication towers and power plants
- Residential re-fuelers for vehicles and power generation
- Filling and off-loading process gases from tube trailers
- Filling cylinders and bulk storage tanks with process gases
- Compressing & re-cycling process gases from renewable sources
- Wind to hydrogen power
- Solar energy
- Biomass energy
Automobile, bus and material handling fueling
PDC Machines specializes in providing complete hydrogen compression solutions for the world’s most demanding hydrogen energy installation whether it is stationary, 350 and 700 BARG fuel cell vehicle, bus or material handling. We offer an extensive line of standard compressors along with turn-key engineered and designed compression systems to meet a wide range of applications ranging from single demo sites to full-scale production stations.
Trans-filling, cylinder filling and ground storage
PDC Machines’ hydrogen cylinder filling compressors are ideal for off loading hydrogen from tube trailers and filling high pressure ground storage tanks and tubes.
Residential, power generation and telecommunications
PDC Machines offers a compact single stage model which can take 145 Psi (1 MPa) suction to 6,500 Psi (45 MPa) discharge with a flow rate of 1 Nm3/hr, with power consumption of less than 1.5 kW. This model does not require any water for cooling. Noise level is below 85 dBA at one meter. The footprint is approximately 18″ x 18″ x 36″ high [457 x 457 x 914mm]. The weight is 550 pounds (250 Kg.). Many customers incorporate this compressor in their portable cabinets along with their electrolyzers, reformers, cylinders, storage, fuel cells and electrical gears as a complete power producer.
Compressing and recycling process gases from renewable sources
As the world pursues a greener environment, the trend is to develop and promote clean renewable energy. PDC Machines has partnered with firms active in this field by providing diaphragm compressors for delivering feedstock gases such as syngas for production.
Wind power to hydrogen power
The electrical power from wind turbines can be used to supply a water electrolyser, in order to electrochemically split water into its elements, hydrogen and oxygen. Electrolysers can operate with variable power input.
The hydrogen produced can be compressed and stored for later use, either in a stationary fuel cell to produce electricity when there is no wind, or to supply a hydrogen vehicle.
- Compressing high purity and specialty gases for the production of polysilicon and other solar panel coatings and substrates
- Compressing gases for crystalline and thin film photovoltaic (PV) modules for solar energy applications
- Typical gases include hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, trichlorosilane, disilane, and silane