Modular Pilot plant systems for process demonstration and evaluation
For decades, PDC Machines has excelled in process skid fabrication projects ranging from simple bench-scale lab equipment to complex computer controlled turnkey systems. From concept to commissioning, we can provide an array of systems including modular pilot plants, process demonstration and evaluation units, mini-plants and small-scale production plants.
Providing advanced process systems through continuous innovation and superior performance
PDC Machines’ experience spans a wide range of clients with unique and challenging process requirements. Our teams with its clients and often surpasses their expectations by providing:
- Complete system integration
- Fixed price contracts
- Technical excellence
- Superior quality
- Dedicated service
- Firm deliveries to tight deadlines
- Quick response to ongoing changes during fabrication without affecting delivery
- Exceptional product value
- Quickest turn-around in the industry
Our clients include Air Products & Chemicals, Akzo Nobel Chemicals, Bayer Corp, The Dow Chemical Co., Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., Celanese Chemicals, Cook Composites & Polymers, E.I. Du Pont, Engelhard Corp, ExxonMobil Chemical Co., General Electric Corporate R&D, International Specialty Products, Omnova Solutions, Penford Products Co., PQ Corp, Rohm & Haas, Sartomar Co., Witco Chemical Corp., W.L. Gore & Associates, Saudi Arabia Basic Industries (SABIC), and others.
Cost-effective systems integration
PDC Machines’ overall team approach to engineering and manufacturing provides technically optimal, high-quality, and cost-effective systems.
- Customized solutions to meet your unique process requirements.
- Modular, flexible, and expandable system designs to accommodate changing budget and process needs.
- Designed and constructed for safety in accordance with applicable codes and standards. Systems can be manufactured for installation in hazardous classified areas.
- PC, PLC, or DCS based control systemsutilizing the client’s preferred hardware and software(including Wonderware®, Intellution®, Cimplicity®, Think & Do®, LabVIEW®, RSView®, and others).
- Reliable state-of-the-art designs and components – PDC Machines procures components and materials from suppliers who are industry leaders, recognized for the performance, high quality and durability of their products.