Pilot plant equipment design and manufacturing excellence
Our technical design expertise, extensive experience, and dedication to quality management make PDC Machines the right team to design the best solution for your small-scale production plant design and manufacturing processing needs.
- Multidesciplinary engineering staff with mechanical and electrical engineering expertise.
- Leading edge technologies – The latest innovations in hardware, instrumentation, controls, and automation software.
- Complete in-house fabrication allows ultimate control over the machining, construction, quality control, production schedules, and costs.
- State-of-the-art computer numerical control (CNC) machines, enables PDC Machines to machine components precisely and economically.
- Complex machining and welding operations performed in-house under strict quality control.
- Systems are assembled, piped, instrumented, wired, configured, and fully tested prior to delivery.
Due to the very competitive nature of our customers’ businesses and the proprietary nature of the projects on which we work, PDC Machines signs and adheres to secrecy agreements. Since we specializes in system design and fabrication and not in process engineering, you can be assured proprietary process knowledge will remain yours.
Complete turn-key capablilities
PDC Machines is the ideal partner for providing packaged skid-mounted pilot plant operations systems. Utilizing our extensive engineering and manufacturing resources, we deliver a full range of services.
- P&ID development
- Component and instrument selection
- 3-D solid modeling
- Complete system construction
- Control system design, programming and configuration
- Rigorous in-house testing and customer inspection
- On-Site installation and commissioning
- Operation and maintenance training
- After-sales service including upgrades and reconfiguration of control systems
- Comprehensive manual and drawings supplied with every system
PDC Machines performs rigorous testing on each system after final assembly.
Documentation and training
The delivery of every system includes a comprehensive system manual. PDC Machines trains customer personnel on the operation and maintenance of the systems during factory testing or upon final installation.
After installation is completed at the site, PDC Machines will inspect the installation, commission the system, and perform shake down and fine tuning of the system.
PDC Machines provides control system design, programming & configuration. We supply PC, PLC, or DCS control systems utilizing the client’s preferred hardware and software. Software includes but not limited to:
- Think & Do®