High pressure syringe pumps standard features
Standard features include:
- Flow Rates: Programmable syringe pumps have flow rate range from (0.004 mL/min to 4 mL/min) to (0.4 mL/min to 400 mL/min)
- Flow Characteristics: Pulse-less, linear output flow
- Accuracy and repeatability of flow +/-0.05% of set point
- High Discharge Pressures: Up to 60,000 psi (4,100 bar)
- Pump Barrel Temperature: Up to 450 °F (232 °C)
- Large Barrel Capacities: 125 cc to 1500 cc
- Simplex (single) Barrel Design: Batch operation
- Duplex (two) Barrel Design: Continuous operation
- Plunger & Barrel Materials of construction: Available in Stainless Steel, Hastelloys, Inconels, Monels, Nickel, Titanium for process compatibility
- Stationary Seals: Double, self-energizing, adjustable with leak port for collection of leaks for mass balance
- Packing: Standard is graphite filled teflon (PTFE), other packing materials are optional
- Drive Motors: Servo, Inverter Duty
PLC based and relay logic user-friendly programmable syringe pump controls make it easy for the operator to set system parameters such as pressure and flow rates. Customer has option of local control/ display panel mounted on skid or remotely linked to DCS interface inputs or PC based MMI.
For simplex designs, control/display panel is supplied loose for customer local or remote mounting.
PDC Machines’ high pressure syringe pumps can be installed in hazardous areas
PDC Machines’ syringe pumps can be located in Class 1, Divisions 1& 2, Groups B, C, D:
All Components on pump skid are wired to a local Nema 7,9 junction box.
Pump controller (enclosed in a Nema 4,12 junction box) is supplied loose for mounting in a non-classified area, or pump controller can be mounted locally if purged.
Inter-connecting wiring is done by customer after skid and pump controller are installed.
- High – speed reverse for fast barrel filling
- Electrically heated barrel (s)
- Jacketed barrels for heating/cooling by customer
Per customer specifications.