Wish you could have been there today for the plant grand opening, but know you’re a globetrotter! We publicly acknowledged yours and PDC’s expertise and contributions to the success of the largest University H2 facility in the nation! The U.S. Dept of Energy, CA Energy Commission, National Labs and many others were informed of PDC’s role, and there were several hundred hydrogen industry supporters present! Please accept my personal thanks, and convey Cal State University Los Angeles’ appreciation to your colleagues at PDC.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives Adopts Resolution Recognizing National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day
- Hydrogen: Driven, Not Diminished
- Green in More Ways than One
- PDC Machines is operating safely and serving customers
- COVID-19 Update (4-9-20)
- Manna on Main Street’s Virtual Race to End Hunger
- COVID-19 Update (3-30-20)
- COVID-19 Update (3-17-20)
- PDC Machines to Equip Lincoln Financial Field with Green Hydrogen Energy Through New Sustainability Partnership
- PDC Machines and IVYS Energy Solutions Join Forces with Department of Energy and Hyundai Motor Company to Deploy SimpleFuel in Washington D.C.