Diaphragm Compressors for a Wide Range of Applications
- Fueling hydrogen fuel-cell powered vehicles and forklifts with material handling
- Fueling storage of Fuel-Cells used in backup power generation in telecommunication towers and power plants
- Residential re-fuelers for vehicles and power generation
- Filling and off-loading process gases from tube trailers
- Cylinder filling compressor for filling cylinders and bulk storage tanks with process gases
- Compressing & re-cycling process gases from renewable sources
- Wind to hydrogen power
- Solar energy
- Biomass energy
Air Products hydrogen refueling station for vehicles at Sapio, Italy using a PDC Machines fueling station hydrogen compressor. The compressor meets European specifications.
Linde Hydrogen fuel cell station for fork-lift refueling, using a PDC Machines hydrogen diaphragm compressor.
PDC Machines’ diaphragm compressor as part of Japan Air Gases supplied hydrogen fueling station to ENEOS in Tokyo, Japan. This compressor meets Japanese KHK specifications.
Four PDC Machines diaphragm hydrogen compressors used as part of the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai, China for bus and vehicle fueling.
Hydrogen fueling station supplied by H2 Logic for Nuuk, Greenland. The compression system provided by PDC Machines is for delivering hydrogen into storage. This compressor meets European specifications.
PDC Machines compressor for residential, power generation & telecommunications.
PDC Machines Diaphragm compressor supplied to South West Research Institute for delivering syngas for biofuels generation from biomass feedstock.
CRES windfarm, Lavrion, Greece.
Boeing Research & Technology, off grid solar-powered hydrogen refueling station for UAVs at Ocaña airfield, Spain, to maximize the endurance of UAVs.
(hover over an image to stop the frame)