PDC’s Sales Engineer Nihad Kaiseruddin educated Tohickon 9th grader science classes in Doyelstown, PA about the concept of hydrogen energy as a renewable fuel and applications for hydrogen fuel cell cars as well as the science behind generating hydrogen on site. A hydrogen fuel cell car was on hand to show the cars of the future.
- Manna on Main Street’s Virtual Race to End Hunger
- COVID-19 Update (3-30-20)
- COVID-19 Update (3-17-20)
- PDC Machines to Equip Lincoln Financial Field with Green Hydrogen Energy Through New Sustainability Partnership
- PDC Machines and IVYS Energy Solutions Join Forces with Department of Energy and Hyundai Motor Company to Deploy SimpleFuel in Washington D.C.