How Do I?
How do I view my attendance points?
- Login to Paylocity
- Navigate to the time and labor tab.
- Select “Information”
- Your points will be displayed here
How do I view employer contributions to my benefits?
This can be found on the bottom of your paystub, categorized as ER contribution
How do I change my 401K contributions?
- Logon to http://my.vanguardplan.com/
- Click on “My Account”
- Click “update savings rate”
- Select the account you would like to update
- Update the savings rate and click “submit”
What are EOP’s?
An Emergency Occurrence Pass (EOP) is defined as time-off not charged to an employee’s accumulated attendance point tally.
- Each employee is granted 3 EOPs per calendar year.
- Once you have exhausted your 3 EOPs, all tardiness or non-scheduled days missed will be counted against attendance point accrual system.
- Any positive time-off balance must be used to cover the missed time for an EOP. If there is no positive time-off balance, the hours missed will be unpaid.
- Examples of eligible EOP uses: unexpected daycare/school pickup, school closings, car trouble, family emergency, other unplanned, non-avoidable “life-related” events.
- Examples of non-eligible EOP uses: Scheduled doctor’s appointment, scheduled child/family events, scheduled court appearances, scheduled trips, other events that can and should be scheduled around regularly scheduled work hours.
FMLA Request Form
This is our company’s internal form for requesting FMLA. Every employee requesting FMLA must complete and sign this form. The form must be submitted 30 days prior to the anticipated start date of the FMLA Leave of Absence, unless unforeseen circumstances prevent you from doing so.
Download FMLA form here
This is a US government (Department of Labor) form which needs to be completed for all FMLA requests pertaining to your own medical condition. It requires input from PDC Machines’ HR department, and your medical professional. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. All medical information on the form will be verified by HR with the medical professional.
Download 380-E form here
This is a US government (Department of Labor) form which needs to be completed for all FMLA requests pertaining to your family member’s serious medical condition. It requires input from the PDC Machines’ HR department, the employee and the family member’s medical professional. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. All medical information on the form will be verified by HR with the medical professional / medical office.
Download 380-F form here
This is a US government (Department of Labor) form which is completed by HR following the employees’ submittal of the PDC Machines FMLA Request Form and WH-380 (E or F) which notifies the employee of their FMLA eligibility and whether additional information is needed to make a determination.
Download WH-381 form here
Will I accrue PTO if I am on intermittent FMLA leave?
Yes, but only if you work a minimum of 54 hours in a pay period or have the PTO to supplement your time off.
Will I receive the 40 frontloaded PTO hours if I am on leave?
Yes, but only after you’ve returned to work and work at least 54 hours in the pay period.
Who to Contact
Marissa Coyne: Director of People Operations
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations / Investigations
- Employee Handbook
- Wellness Program
Lauren Prendergast: HR Coordinator
- Job Description Library
- Talent Acquisition
- Leave of Absence Paperwork
- Paylocity Reports
Wendy Bell: Accounting Specialist
- Payroll Questions
- Payroll Discrepancies
- Tax Questions
- Pay Verification
- Payroll Garnishments
Ashley Stokes: Lockton Benefits Specialist
- Benefit questions
- Life Insurance
- HSA / HRA
- STD / LTD
- COBRA Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance
- Insurance Cards
- Benefit Changes
- Qualifying Life Events
Our plan # is 226114
• 401K Account Creation
• 401K Account Questions
Grant Boyle – 610-989-3900 x112
- Investment Related Questions
- General Retirement Questions
- Financial Planning Questions
Please call or visit PayFlex/Inspira if you are enrolled in our HDHP 3000 Medical plan and have questions about your PayFlex/Inspira HSA.
• Timecard Questions (where applicable)
• Attendance points (where applicable)
• PTO approval
Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
Description of EAP – An Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) is a workplace program designed to support employees’ well-being and address various personal and professional challenges they might face. EAPs typically offer confidential counseling, referral services, and resources to help employees manage issues such as stress, mental health concerns, substance abuse, family problems, financial difficulties, and more. These plans aim to improve employees’ overall wellness and create a healthier work environment by providing access to professional assistance and guidance for a range of personal and work-related issues.
EAP Services Flyer
Short Term Disability (STD)
Short-term disability (STD) insurance is a type of insurance coverage that provides financial benefits to individuals who are unable to work due to a temporary medical condition or injury. PDC Machines’ STD plan is an employer-paid benefit and covers 60% of the employee’s regular income for up to 26 weeks, while they are unable to perform their job duties. This insurance is designed to help individuals cover their essential expenses during the period of disability, such as medical bills, rent or mortgage payments, and other daily living costs. It helps provide a safety net for individuals facing a temporary inability to work and earn an income. STD runs concurrently with FMLA and does not extend FMLA leave of absence. STD begins on the 8th day of your absence. Employees must use positive PTO balance for the 7-day waiting period if a positive PTO balance exists. If no positive PTO balance exists, the waiting period will be unpaid. For an employee to be considered to have a disability, the employee’s disabling health condition must be certified by a physician and approved by the company’s Benefits Administrator and MetLife. STD forms should be submitted to HR when completed.
MetLife STD application
How do I change the amount I am contributing to my HSA?
- Log into Paylocity and choose Benefits from the Menu on the left.
- Click on Benefits in the white menu bar, then select My Benefits.
- Select Change My Coverage from the left side of the screen.
- From the “What Happened” menu, choose Mid-Year HSA Change, then select today’s date. Click Start. Our Benefits Administrator will receive a notification and facilitate the necessary changes.
Difference between maximum deductible and out of pocket max?
- A deductible is the amount you’ll have to pay for medical care at the beginning of your insurance policy. For each policy year, you’ll pay the full cost of most medical care until your total spending reaches the deductible amount. Then you’ll split your health care costs with the insurance company until you reach your out-of-pocket maximum.
- The out-of-pocket maximum is the limit on your medical expenses for the year. After your spending reaches this amount, the insurance company will pay all costs for covered health care services.